Support for several representations
The IAM4 RM Suite supports several kinds of conceptual models of which the elements can be linked to (words in) texts and to each other.
A natural language business rule, that is based on a pattern, is automatically translated into a business rule in a formal rule language.
A data model with a decision table.
- Managing sources (importing texts)
- Managing expert decisions and remarks
- Text blocks / annotations
- Folders (packages))
- Conceptual modeling / class diagrams
- Process modeling / activity diagrams
- Several representation options for logic
All stored in a central repository with versioning, traceability and full linkage
- Developing modeling conventions (labels, knowledge architecture, folder structure) together with customers – conventions can be supported by the IAM4 RM suite by way of “templates”.
- Developing presentations and publications (reports) together with customers
- Developing the process (taks, roles and responsibilities) together with customers
Goals of the customer are leading.